We are blessed with a beautiful and spacious campus.
Among our treasures is our historic Stone Church, built in 1844 and still in use today. That is where our more traditional Sunday worship service (8:00 am) is held as well as other traditional services such as weddings, etc. Our more contemporary and larger worship service(10:15 am) is held in the Holy Cross Hall which was built in 1975.
Also highly treasured is our Fellowship Hall with a commercial kitchen used for large gatherings and is available for use by outside groups for a reasonable fee.
Holy Cross Hall
Other rooms in our main building are used for a variety of activities for church and outside groups. It also hosts The 1844 Shoppe which is a high-end thrift store. Our spacious campus also hosts the annual Mistletoe Mart arts and craft show that attracts up to 52 artisans and thousands of customers.
For information about using our campus for your activities, please contact the Parish Administrator by calling 410-848-3251. Click the button below for more Contact Information.